Facilitate in the; INTELLECTUAL Process of:
* Development of conceptual Ideas & Design
* Design of New Plant & Machinery Layouts
* Improvement in Existing Plant & Machinery Layouts
* Viability / Feasibility Studies
* Due Diligence process
Advice in the selection of:
* Plant, Equipment & Machinery fit for the purpose
* Appropriate Technology suiting client’s needs
* Sourcing strategy
* Offering Suppliers suited to the budgetary or technological requirement
A highly qualified engineer & Technologist
Having diversified general management, business development, Operational and end to end supply chain experience of over 39 years in the heavy industry and world class FMCG environment (Unilever) spanning over three continents (Europe, Middle East, Asia and Africa)
In the fields of Food, Edible oils/fats/spreads, Beverages, Chemicals, Sugar, Detergents, Home & Personal Care area.
He has been extensively trained Overseas and in Pakistan in technical / specialized and general management fields from leading training institutions (Unilever, IMD/INSEAD, Cambridge university, LUMS, DNV, SGS, JTG, JIPM, Quest international, CCT, AOCS, PIPOC, PIMS etc). He is fully conversant in the Operational, Commercial and Financial aspects of business environment.